East Grand Rapids High School is an IB World School
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is an international academic program recognized and respected by the world's leading universities for its global focus and rigorous curriculum. In 2016, East Grand Rapids High School was officially authorized as an International Baccalaureate World School, Diploma Programme. Over the last several years, the high school staff and administration have collaboratively worked to implement the IB Diploma Programme. The IB programme courses were launched during the 2016-2017 school year. The high school staff and administration are to be commended for their continuous quest for learning and leading.
The International Baccalaureate Organization aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. There are several opportunities for families and community members to learn more about the IB Programme throughout the year.
We are offering a Tuition Enrollment Program (TEP) for qualified students who are interested in an IB learning experience. Families are invited to enroll their student in the spring. Please click here for additional information.
Communications and Presentations
- The IB DP and Scheduling - Class of 2022 and 2023
- EGRHS IB DP Letter of Acceptance
- Presentation to the Board of Education (March 13, 2017)
- What is the International Baccalaurate Program?
- What is Required for the Diploma Programme?
- EGRHS IB DP Student Declaration Form 2020-2021 (PDF or Google Form)
- International Baccalaureate Programme Website
- EGRPS Tuition Enrollment Program (TEP)